Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live Radio/Seagulls TV

I apologise if someone has already posted something about this, but can someone explain how I can listen to the game live, as I am not in the country. I have paid my subscription to Seagulls TV, but not find the link on the website to be able to listen to the game. It was easy with Player HD, but I am struggling with the new format.

Please help!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I apologise if someone has already posted something about this, but can someone explain how I can listen to the game live, as I am not in the country. I have paid my subscription to Seagulls TV, but not find the link on the website to be able to listen to the game. It was easy with Player HD, but I am struggling with the new format.

Please help!

Download the Seagulls TV app, then goto Seagulls TV and click LIVE. Its a bit fiddly

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Please help!

You have probably fathomed this out but once you have logged on go to Matches then fixtures then click on Live match centre.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Have paid for it for best part of a decade but they finally lost me this offseason. Will re-evaluate at Xmas or next Summer as been happy to pay previously but riddled with issues for now. Am sure they'll sort it and till then easy enough to watch for free elsewhere abroad be it in a bar type venue or on laptop. Hope the club can sort the TV thing out and then I can pay about a minute of somebody's wages again as quite apart from the live games I expect the other stuff on the site to be worth £45 a year if most of us can access it properly!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Worth every penny when you are stuck in France, to hear our first TWO goals. Just need a way to see MOTD later and hear MOTTYY commentate on two goals

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Download the Seagulls TV app, then goto Seagulls TV and click LIVE. Its a bit fiddly

Sadly that's where I get the "offline" message.
It's been okay mostly through preseason and the first three games. Just not today :rant:
Reported it but no change.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here