• Am I bothered ?

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now we have a new kid on the block what is your favourite local BHAFC radio show ?

Have not dipped my toes in the Mag show yet but like the Roar as the podcast version is good for commuting.

You decide...........

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm a Roar devotee, but there's space for all. I've got Mag on at the moment.

It's good to hear chat shows full stop. A dying art. Best wishes to both.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
All boring I prefer national radio and TV I think the others sound like amateur hospital radio as opposed to professional shows.but it is only my opinion.

However, if you want to hear about your local team, listen to past players chatting about their time with the club, hear what those behind the scenes have to say, find out about the coaching, women's team, AITC and catch up with what fans of the Albion have to say, you'll not find that on your national radio stations.

Oops, sorry, I forgot, parody account, therefore your opinion is wrong.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
All boring I prefer national radio and TV I think the others sound like amateur hospital radio as opposed to professional shows.but it is only my opinion.

What if you were invited on to one of the shows as a guest? I'd like to hear you in person defending some of your more wacky ideas.

Could be radio gold.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
However, if you want to hear about your local team, listen to past players chatting about their time with the club, hear what those behind the scenes have to say, find out about the coaching, women's team, AITC and catch up with what fans of the Albion have to say, you'll not find that on your national radio stations.

Oops, sorry, I forgot, parody account, therefore your opinion is wrong.

That is what I DONT want to hear about only 1st team news and 1st team squad news re injuries etc. I am not interested in what old players have to say S THt is all old history or the ladies team.they do not interest me. Football is a mans game and should remain so.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bit like TOLKEIN, if you started with the best what's the point of all the others?! Wish these others success but Roar's got things covered IMO.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That is what I DONT want to hear about only 1st team news and 1st team squad news re injuries etc. I am not interested in what old players have to say S THt is all old history or the ladies team.they do not interest me. Football is a mans game and should remain so.

You left out the 'Bah Humbug', but that aside, your audition for the role of Scrooge in NSC's forthcoming Christmas pantomime was perfect.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

That is one of the many reasons why you are a ****ing idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here