Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona Advice

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Planning to head there over the weekend of 22nd October to take in a game at the Camp Nou and do some sightseeing. We've been to Barca before but stayed in the city centre, this time I'd like to be an easy walk to the football in a decent hotel that will also mean we get into the tourist areas relatively easily. Any recommendations on hotels? And thoughts on where to try and get tickets in the stadium for those of you who have been?

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
Hilton Barcelona or any of the hotels that end of Avinguda Daigonal are fine for walking to the stadium. A quick an easy cab ride down to the area around the top of Rambla De Catalunya from where you can pretty much walk to all the tourist areas

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Take your pick on the official website https://tickets.fcbarcelona.com/open?_ga=2.80337681.701318040.1504952022-1314275122.1504952022#/checkout/product/11-0000002/event/11-0000018/show/00-0000GTM It's a bit of a video game to find a pair of seats but you shouldn't have a problem with a bit of perseverance. You don't need to be a member or anything. Only thing to watch out for is that they don't guarantee time and date ... could be a problem if it's selected for say a Monday night game. Having said that, the following week is the international break so that is unlikely. Enjoy!

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
We stayed at the Melia Sarria when we went to the Nou Camp - in a nice district and 10 mins from the stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Never been but heard it's a rip off city like Paris. i tend to stay clear off these capitals.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The only thing I know about Barcelona is travelling through there in a coach many years ago and I had a throbbing erection. It was nothing to do with Barcelona it was just something that happened to me when I was younger when I was sat on a coach above one of the wheels.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Popped over to see my daughter in Barca when she had been studying there during her gap year a few years ago. she took me to all the student places where you could buy beer and sandwiches very cheaply...scored a couple of Barca tickets vs Real Zaragoza from Viagogo...14 Euros for the tickets...25 Euros for the delivery (each). much better to buy them from the website...Found the Catalonians very rude but apart from that a great weekend...Messi scored twice

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Find a hotel outside the centre but close to a metro station. Don't eat and drink along the Ramblas which is a ripoff but find back street restaurants which are reasonable with the locals would frequent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here