Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"You walk into a cafe & kids high-five you..."

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Interesting that he said the players were filmed THEIR MOVES AND CELEBRATIONS?!?!

If I get to do super Glenn's iconic celebration in front of the Palace away fans at the Amex after a 93rd minute winner I will be a VERY happy boy.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Interesting that he said the players were filmed THEIR MOVES AND CELEBRATIONS?!?!

If I get to do super Glenn's iconic celebration in front of the Palace away fans at the Amex after a 93rd minute winner I will be a VERY happy boy.

This.

Also, do you think, in that real-life scenario, that Glenn would celebrate? Given that he was pretty respectful when he scored for them at the Amex.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I bet it's not just kids - I can see [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] high-fiving Barbs (as he probably calls him) when their paths cross in a hip and happening craft beer establishment.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I bet it's not just kids - I can see [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] high-fiving Barbs (as he probably calls him) when their paths cross in a hip and happening craft beer establishment.

Wouldn't happen in Germany ???:whistle::wink:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
This.

Also, do you think, in that real-life scenario, that Glenn would celebrate? Given that he was pretty respectful when he scored for them at the Amex.

He's already upset that lot up the road with this tweet after Bournemouth beat Palace (he was an unused sub in the game).

[tweet]694806776240275456[/tweet]

They'll be in meltdown if he scores and celebrates in front of them.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He's already upset that lot up the road with this tweet after Bournemouth beat Palace.

[tweet]694806776240275456[/tweet]

It's an odd scenario isn't it. Scoring against a team you used to play for, but for a team you played for before them. Can't happen that often.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

Go for it, Glenn.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

When this day arrives I expect it to be something like this

https://youtu.be/_qdELqpGRpQ

Followed with Barbs saying "Make mine a half of Mississippi Mudshake Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout H"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here