Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away tickets

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Can someone briefly explain to me how the away ticket sales work these days. Am i correct in thinking only season ticket holders and bronze members can acquire?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its simple. You can't get one apart from corporate packages direct from the away club.

If you want one , you can't have one unless you are a STH, have been to a few away games recently ( not in the past), know Barber personally and have been a Superfan, but only a Superfan whilst we have been at the Amex, where ever we played before Falmer has been airbrushed from our history, a bit like all of football before the Premier came into existence.

Good luck BTW

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
And you now fancy going, why is that?

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Because an away game in the premiership in a big ground sounds great.... no shame in that. Certainly more appealing than away games to the great north for a fan based in Cornwall. Hence why it is difficult to buy them now unsurprisingly!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have been going away 5-10 times a year for the last 6 seasons and couldn't get Bournemouth or Arsenal. I went to Leicester and Watford. If you are lucky, you may get Swansea, Stoke, Burnley etc. But no chance of anything better.

Because an away game in the premiership in a big ground sounds great.... no shame in that. Certainly more appealing than away games to the great north for a fan based in Cornwall. Hence why it is difficult to buy them now unsurprisingly!

No shame indeed, a very honest answer.

Avoid the temptation to say you had a Season Ticket at Priestfield, they all say that, we don't believe em!

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Season tickets holders get points for how many years they have had season tickets, how many away and cup games they have attended. Then the away tickets go on sale to sth with a certain number of points. see link for an example. https://www.seagullstickets.com/documents/pdf/1718/AWAY_Arsenal.pdf

In a nut shell, if you are not a Season ticket holder or a Member it's highly unlikely you will get a ticket for an away game unless it's away to a small team in the cup.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
I have been going away 5-10 times a year for the last 6 seasons and couldn't get Bournemouth or Arsenal. I went to Leicester and Watford. If you are lucky, you may get Swansea, Stoke, Burnley etc. But no chance of anything better.

Thanks, fingers crossed for a Swansea ticket then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here