Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Izzy Brown

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
Any news re his return? All seems to have gone ominously quiet especially as the original prediction was that he would be back in time for West Brom.
Considering our lack of strikers this is pretty crucial.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
[tweet]903585087601737729[/tweet]

Edit: Not sure how to properly embed tweet...

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 09.08.03.png

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Good to hear Brown may be back soon. Christ we need him. If you're going to play with just one striker, you have to play someone with real pace. Otherwise that system doesn't work. Its far from ideal but when he's fit, it's time to play Brown as an out and out striker, supported by an attacking 3 from Jose, Gross, AK & Solly. Then Stephens and Propper behind...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If you're going to play with just one striker, you have to play someone with real pace. ...

I'm not sure that's true.

Ibrahimovic, Costa, Llorente

all players who played as sole strikers and are not remowned for pace. All did well last season.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Concerning that he lasted all of 20 minutes in the 1st game of the season...

I reckon he will spend most of this season competing with Baldock for the treatment couch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I reckon he will spend most of this season competing with Baldock for the treatment couch.

Don't just don't :down:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

He played in 41 games last season, more than most of the Albion squad. . He missed only 5 games due to a knee injury.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I'm not sure that's true.

Ibrahimovic, Costa, Llorente

all players who played as sole strikers and are not remowned for pace. All did well last season.

Good point. That was clumsy of me. All I'm really saying is that I hope CH will consider changing the formation, at times, because there could be some real pace up front supplied by Brown supported by an attacking three.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here