Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed Injured - BBC

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I fear what this might unleash. But BBC are reporting that Hemed is injured and in doubt for tonight's Israel game.

"Some alarming news for Brighton fans. Tomer Hemed will be a match-time decision for tonight's match vs. Italy. Appears to have injury."
[tweet]905018919236366336[/tweet]

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
pringles-1.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Frankly this is good news, he is dross and it'll force CH to do something creative with our attackers which I'd much prefer to spending half a season watching Hemed futilely chase balls he has no chance of doing anything with.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That very much reads as "touch and go" would suggest it's not serious.

Steve Sidwell up front it is then. I'd love that. He loves a flurry forward.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
****Lights up a Hamlet Cigar*****

Cue the advert music..

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I fear what this might unleash. But BBC are reporting that Hemed is injured and in doubt for tonight's Israel game.

"Some alarming news for Brighton fans. Tomer Hemed will be a match-time decision for tonight's match vs. Italy. Appears to have injury."
[tweet]905018919236366336[/tweet]

Match time decision to me means it is not that bad and touch and go if he is fit for the impending game, Not he broke his leg in training or definitely has broken his metatarsal.

He will be fine for Saturday and anyway we don't need him, he is a luxury :mad:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
just highlights the problem isnt just this window, but that we didnt bring in players in the past two. very lucky we got through last season. hopefully just a minor issue, and will miss the game as a precaution (cant be too serious if undecided at this point).

step up Tilley and Connelly either way.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
just highlights the problem isnt just this window, but that we didnt bring in players in the past two. very lucky we got through last season. hopefully just a minor issue, and will miss the game as a precaution (cant be too serious if undecided at this point).

step up Tilley and Connelly either way.

I think an appearance from the DS strikers would be welcomed by quite a lot of us, see what they can do.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
El Abd? (That was an historic joke by the way before we take life way too seriously!)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Nah I really haven't, we're going down in flames with or without Hemed, might be a smidgen more entertaining without.

Because we don't have a goalscorer we are overly reliant on?

Other players are allowed to score.

England won last night and their main striker didn't score
Holland won and even allowed Propper to score 2
Wales won and let a 17 year old midfielder score.

I find it baffling that people who watch a LOT of football forget that a lot of goals don't come from one bloke up front.

I've churned this out many times on here but people like Soton, West Brom, West Ham, Stoke, Burnley all had their TOP scorers with 9 goals or less last season. That's a 1in4 goal ratio.

Sunderland had a goal threat with 14 or 15.....and went down.

The doom and gloom is staggering. We have built a good squad with exciting attacking players either side of whoever is the striker.

And let's not act like Murray or Hemed are USELSS. That's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here