crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Profit in this window?

???

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
I would of thought its the fact that they made a profit this transfer window as a result of selling more than buying..

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
It'll be interesting to see how many walk out from our end. Brighton has quite a healthy Arsenal following, I believe, and they'll all have been working hard to up their loyalty points by not going to Bournemouth, etc.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
First world problems!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
It'll be interesting to see how many walk out from our end. Brighton has quite a healthy Arsenal following, I believe, and they'll all have been working hard to up their loyalty points by not going to Bournemouth, etc.

"Brighton has quite a healthy Arsenal following"...what does that mean? And I don't understand the bit about loyalty points either. Am I thick, or is it a confusing/troll post?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"Brighton has quite a healthy Arsenal following"...what does that mean? And I don't understand the bit about loyalty points either. Am I thick, or is it a confusing/troll post?
I hadn't a clue either, but quickly decided I couldn't give a flying f***!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Gonna be quite funny from the away section, be even better if we sneak a goal and they are losing.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Pathetic. Arguably insulting to fans of clubs like Orient/Blackpool/Blackburn/Charlton/Coventry. Arsenal fans make our bed-wetting seem EXTREMELY tame.

I know its not as bad as clubs challenged with going to the wall but in context Arsenal fans are still getting royally shafted by their ownership. Most expensive tickets, huge profits, and drastic underinvestment in the playing side for a team that should be challenging for the title. The owner clearly couldnt care less about the supporters and the whole set up stinks of profit being skimmed out. They are entitled to be unhappy.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wonder how many gooners will walk out from the away section

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I couldn’t give a shit about Arsenal or their boring entitled supporters but hope if it happens it puts off their team a bit so we can pick up a point or three.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here