Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm not sure I'd ever recover from this....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Attachments

• IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,071

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That's quite a "curler" normally associated with USA toilets with more water

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
There's a python dipping his head in the water every morning at my place, quite often once or twice during the night as well!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
They would all have been banned from British swimming pools in the 70s. Remember the rules...no diving, no bombing, no running, no petting.

I can remember my father in law complaining about boot marks on the toilet seats, in the factory where he worked.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They would all have been banned from British swimming pools in the 70s. Remember the rules...no diving, no bombing, no running, no petting.

No crapping in the pool?

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I'd need counselling if I were to find a snake like that.

It's a Royal or Ball Python. They're ever so gentle, and wouldn't harm you. I used to have one.

Bloody frustrating when they escape and wedge themselves behind your radiator though, as happened once. :rolleyes:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Wouldn't happen in Germany.

WC accidents have happened on a U-boat though.

In 1945, the German submarine U-1206 was sunk after a toilet malfunctioned, resulting in water coming into the submarine, which when coming into contact with a battery, created chlorine gas, meaning the submarine had to resurface. At the surface, they were sunk by Allied Forces. This case may not be due to toilet malfunction, due to the possibility that the pressurized flushing system in the U-Boats, which was incredibly complex and required a training course to operate, may not have been properly operated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet-related_injuries_and_deaths

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
It's a Muslim tradition, not just because of snakes.

I thought it was a cultural thing, rather than a religious one? There are always horrendous situations in our toilets at work, boot marks are the least of our worries. It's the devastation on the back of the toilet / floor / wall etc that stops you in your tracks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why on earth do people keep snakes as pets though? I can maybe understand it if you're say, Slash or Alice Cooper, but what's the attraction?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here