Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion lunchbox/bag

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My son's got a personalised one. Used for school packed lunches and kids' football tournaments. Fits a Tupperware box with 2 bagels, a much smaller one filled with grapes or carrots and a small bottle or carton of drink, plus a small freezer block to keep it cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Don't you, I mean they, have a manbag for that sort of thing?

Screenshot_20170903-154546.png

You mean one of these, for the workers, not the office computer types :cool:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My son's got a personalised one. Used for school packed lunches and kids' football tournaments. Fits a Tupperware box with 2 bagels, a much smaller one filled with grapes or carrots and a small bottle or carton of drink, plus a small freezer block to keep it cool

A personalised one of that actual bag/box? How did you get it personalised?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
A personalised one of that actual bag/box? How did you get it personalised?

They do it at the shop under personalised items. Her indoors says it's ridiculously expensive. So the design is slightly different but the size looks identical to what we have.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They do it at the shop under personalised items. Her indoors says it's ridiculously expensive. So the design is slightly different but the size look identical to what we have.

Thanks.

It will be for my son who is going to be taking packed lunches to school this year. I didn't want to waste time traipsing over to the Amex tomorrow if it was impractically sized.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Thanks.

It will be for my son who is going to be taking packed lunches to school this year. I didn't want to waste time traipsing over to the Amex tomorrow if it was impractically sized.

No worries. It should do the job, it's the same size as most standard school lunch boxes, though I am judging from a photo / product description.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No worries. It should do the job, it's the same size as most standard school lunch boxes, though I am judging from a photo / product description.

In the crazy world of Albion merchandising, I wouldn't put it past them to produce an item that didn't actually allow space for much of a lunch.

And being reduced made me suspicious too!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here