Subs:
Maaenpa
Rosenior
Humenier
Stephens
Murphy
March
Tilley

I think the only question marks will be over Gross, who hasn't really impressed me so far but i think CH will stick with him as dropping him now would shatter his confidence, and LM where i think the new Colombian should be given a chance to show us what he could do. I guess the other possibility is the Colombian could play AM letting March keep his place on the left.

Not sure where Krul & the new RB fit in, unless Maenppa and Rosenior are dropped, and i don't think they deserve that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
GK- Ryan

RB- Bruno
CB- Dunk
CB- Duffy
LB- Suttner

LM- Esquizerdo (sp?)
CM- Propper
CM- Sidwell
RM- Knockert
AM- Gross

ST- Hemed

Subs:
Maaenpa
Rosenior
Humenier
Stephens
Murphy
March
Tilley

I think the only question marks will be over Gross, who hasn't really impressed me so far but i think CH will stick with him as dropping him now would shatter his confidence, and LM where i think the new Colombian should be given a chance to show us what he could do. I guess the other possibility is the Colombian could play AM letting March keep his place on the left.

Not sure where Krul & the new RB fit in, unless Maenppa and Rosenior are dropped, and i don't think they deserve that.

I think our new RB might thrown an early season strop if that's the squad. I think Bruno may be a bit player more than he would like this season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think our new RB might thrown an early season strop if that's the squad. I think Bruno may be a bit player more than he would like this season.

He might do, but I expect Bruno to start with Scheletto as sub. I think Bruno will only be 'rested', if his form dips.

I'd go with same as Watford (away), but IZquierdo for Solly.

Ryan
Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Suttner
Knockaert
Stephens
Propper
Izquierdo
Gross
Hemed

Subs:
Maennpa
Scheletto
Hunenmeier
Sidwell
March
Murphy
Murray (surprise inclusion, but not fit enough to start)

Brown - injured but back in squad for Bournemouth
Rosenoir, Skalak, Bong, Goldson and Krul miss out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maenpaa

Schelotto
Dunk
Duffy
Sutner

Knockaert
Pröpper
Groß
Sidwell
Izquierdo

Hemed

Subs : Ryan, Bruno ( if fit ) / Rosenior, Hunemeier, Stephens, March, Skalak, Brown ( if fit ) / Murphy

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He has started well, but has tired a bit in all three games. Certainly one of our best players so far, but just wonder if the excuse will be 'rotation'. I think Izquierdo is possibly a better option to start.

I reckon Solly is better as an impact sub than a starter

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Ryan

Bruno
Suttner
Dunk
Duffy

Izquerdo
Knockaert
Propper
Stephens

Gross

Murray
TBH I don't think we will see the new arrivals in the team yet. CH will blend them in via the subs route. So it will be the same as the last game unless injuries dictate.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Actually [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] , perhaps a more challenging question is, what is our strongest team if all fit?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Actually [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] , perhaps a more challenging question is, what is our strongest team if all fit?

Good question but I don't know! I think the new players are still settling in. Gross may improve with Propper finding form and Izquiredo settling in? Sidwell could be an option as the newbies settle in. Such a shame we haven't got a new quality striker in, if we had I think we'd have a really exciting season. As it is I just can't call it yet :shrug:

How do you see it?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good question but I don't know! I think the new players are still settling in. Gross may improve with Propper finding form and Izquiredo settling in? Sidwell could be an option as the newbies settle in. Such a shame we haven't got a new quality striker in, if we had I think we'd have a really exciting season. As it is I just can't call it yet :shrug:

I know what you mean (forwards apart) our squad is relatively strong IMO.

I would like to see Gross play next to Stephens or Propper and Baldock given a go with Murray.

I don't see Brown as a starter, but think he would replace Murphy on the bench.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Bruno and March were two of the better players against city & Leicester. Did not go to the watford game so can't comment about that. So not sure what they did so badly to warrant dropping.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bruno and March were two of the better players against city & Leicester. Did not go to the watford game so can't comment about that. So not sure what they did so badly to warrant dropping.

If we sit deep and show no ambition then Bruno is the first name on the team sheet for me. If we show ambition, he is going to get absolutely skinned on the counter attack if he is caught upfield imo. He is one of our most creative players so we rely heavily on him when we counter attack ourselves. I love Bruno but age will catch him out at this level sadly, again just imo.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Thought Solly started well against Leicester but after about 20-25 mins thought he was anonymous (like the majority of the others). Bruno, sure, Watford aside when he was playing injured, has played well so far.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If we sit deep and show no ambition then Bruno is the first name on the team sheet for me. If we show ambition, he is going to get absolutely skinned if he is caught upfield imo

Don't worry Izquierdo is faster than Usain Bolt, he'll run diagonally from the left side of the pitch to the RB position in about 5 seconds (only 70 yards after all!!!).

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Don't worry Izquierdo is faster than Usain Bolt, he'll run diagonally from the left side of the pitch to the RB position in about 5 seconds (only 70 yards after all!!!).

Good thinking, you may well be right even if that is superb hyperbole!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Hughton will want to take the positives from the Watford game forward so expect a very similar if not exactly the same starting 11.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here