Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croatia v Kosovo - abandoned

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
This was always going to be a high risk fixture but what was the reason for the abandonment?

Apologies if it's heavy rain but Croatia have history for their match against Italy, right?

Edit: Just checked and the heavens have opened. Will be a nightmare trying to find a new date.

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This was always going to be a high risk factor but what was the reason for the abandonment?

Apologies if it's heavy rain but Croatia have history for their match against Italy involving a swashstiker, right?

No idea.
But I would not be surprised if your suspicions are correct.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I'm in Croatia at the moment and there has been a fair number of big thunderstorms in last 24 hrs (it's pissing it down at the moment )

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
As I said, sorry for assuming it was crowd trouble. Trying to find a new date will be difficult with another home match on Tuesday and then back to their league action.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If that were England fans FIFA would have banned us from the next 3 competitions. :lolol: :jester: :lolol:

Come on it's where we were heading!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Croatia won 1-0 so I guess their game on Tuesday night can still go ahead as planned. Luckily they're at home again while Kosovo are just playing for pride so won't affect any qualification.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here