Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott McGleish

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I went to see an FA Cup tie at Cheshunt FC today. I don’t follow them closely so was surprised to see Scott McGleish make a late substitute appearance for the home team. I live next to the ground and so for the rest of the season I have the pleasure of knowing that our favourite pantomime villain is training and playing at the bottom of my garden.

Not the fastest, but still has a decent touch..could he do a job? I could have a word.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You forgot "is a wanker" after his name

Shame on you

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Wasn't he at Wealdstone recently?
Surely he'd have come into contact with the most famous fan of non league footy there.
What a dream partnership

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
What? The only word that you should be chucking at McGleish is 'W*nker'. Off to the naughty step with you, young man and think about what you said.

I was pondering the thought that if I stood by my fence and sang our favourite song about him it would be clearly audible on their training pitch. Tuesday nights they train I think.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I met him a few years ago and when I said I was an Albion fan he said "your fans really hate me and I don't know why".
I couldn't recall what started it off but he was a wanker in the withdean days more than once

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is a wanker, is a wanker. :wanker: Seriously though, impressive he's still playing at some form of level.

Him and Marc Richards. Dangerous pairing back in the day!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I met him a few years ago and when I said I was an Albion fan he said "your fans really hate me and I don't know why".
I couldn't recall what started it off but he was a wanker in the withdean days more than once

Goldstone game vs Orient

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Wasn't he at Wealdstone recently?
Surely he'd have come into contact with the most famous fan of non league footy there.
What a dream partnership

Correct he left there in August as assistant manager.
Gordon Bartlett has moved 'upstairs' to be replaced by Bobby Wilkinson, formerly of Hungerford Town.
Two of their best players have just left Hungerford, rumoured to be heading to Wealdstone!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
That game was pretty nasty as I recall. Him giving it the going down in front of the North stand and Ray Wilkins getting attacked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here