Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday 3pm at the Amex

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Thought there might be more Saturday 3pm games this season as many other clubs in the league are a bigger TV draw but it hasn't seemed to pan out like that.

Next Saturday V West Brom and the next one is then 2 December V Liverpool?

Are the December fixtures finalised or will they be changed around for TV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

el punal

Thought there might be more Saturday 3pm games this season as many other clubs in the league are a bigger TV draw but it hasn't seemed to pan out like that.

Welcome to the Premier League!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

It was a big lie,pretty much like the leave campaign.....

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Each club is shown a minimum number of times live. Sky like to get the "less glamorous" teams out of the way early doors so come the end of the season they can concentrate on the "big" clubs, hence why we're being shown live against Stoke on a Monday night. That was a theory put to me and it seems to make sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Each club is shown a minimum number of times live. Sky like to get the "less glamorous" teams out of the way early doors so come the end of the season they can concentrate on the "big" clubs, hence why we're being shown live against Stoke on a Monday night. That was a theory put to me and it seems to make sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ah, but with Liverpool and United at the end of the season we will be on TV then as well.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

You're right! 350 million a week for the NHS, who were they trying to kid?

Leave it alone. There are plenty of political threads about Brexit. Football on Saturday afternoon has NOTHING in the slightest to do with Brexit. Get over it.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Clubs playing in Europe on Thursday evenings don't help either. Our home game with Everton has been moved but I don't think it's confirmed yet whether it'll be shown on TV.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Clubs playing in Europe on Thursday evenings don't help either. Our home game with Everton has been moved but I don't think it's confirmed yet whether it'll be shown on TV.

Plus side of that is the club in Euro competition than have a howler in their next Prem game. Will take a movement to any day / time if it increase our chances of getting points.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Except that our relegation games will make better TV at the end of the season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Let-It-Go-670x372.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here