Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got an injury date on Baldock, Murray and Brown

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Last I heard:
Baldock had a calf strain and would be back in weeks? How many week is unclear.
Murray out for three months denied by Murray on twitter, so how long?
Brown went home to Chelsea with dodgy hamstring, not heard anything since.

Can anyone add anything to these?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I've not seen anything concrete. Our minor injuries seem to go on forever though. Every injury Baldock has ever had at the Albion has always been minor but resulted in months on the sidelines. We need him back desperately

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Radio said Baldock won't be training for about a month
Argus last week said no serious injury to Murray hinted club hopeful for WBA game but no specific return date as it's an injury requiring rest
Brown grade 2 injury was said normally 3-4 weeks. Believe he's back at brighton now after Chelsea assessment so hopefully be available for WBA

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What about Steve Sidwell ?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Baldock wont be back match fit until mid November, Murray may make the bench for the WBA game next Saturday and I'm sure it was mentioned Brown may be out until December?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Baldock wont be back match fit until mid November, Murray may make the bench for the WBA game next Saturday and I'm sure it was mentioned Brown may be out until December?!
Brown may also make the bench for WBA, according to other reports.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If Brown is out until December, or even if there's a chance he could be out that long, he should have been sent back. I can't believe it's that bad - I just can't.

Hopefully Murray won't be out for too much longer, he's the key. He and Hemed between them need to stand up now and show what they're all about.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If Brown is out until December, or even if there's a chance he could be out that long, he should have been sent back. I can't believe it's that bad - I just can't.

Hopefully Murray won't be out for too much longer, he's the key. He and Hemed between them need to stand up now and show what they're all about.

i think the poster is mistaken re Brown

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Why no mention of Kayal?

Because we've only got three strikers (and Brown, who has also played there in the past) and, of those, only one is currently not carrying an injury. In CM, we've got four that can play there (Stephens, Propper, Gross, Sidwell) and are injury-free beyond Kayal.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think people are being pessimistic about Brown out until December and Baldock late November because if that were the case why would they have been included in the 25 up to January knowing they would make very few, if any, appearances pre Christmas..

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:shootself:

It's like Thursday didn't happen, the Albion should had included all it's other strikers in the 25, instead.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Chelsea Youth account suggested that Brown could be out for a while:

[tweet]903581070498689024[/tweet]

...but since changed that:

[tweet]903585087601737729[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Presumably the Baldock news changed somewhere along the line because on 6th August, The Argus reported: "Sam Baldock just back in training after summer calf surgery."
1 week training 3 months out.

Nope that seems about right to me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here