Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exotic Name Fatigue (ENF)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really struggling with this. Finding it increasingly hard to care. May have to re-evaluate NSC until an ENF sub-forum is introduced. It's just got silly now. Do we REALLY have to go through all this again in January? Sake!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thank you for starting such an important and serious thread. Just what NSC needs on a Friday evening.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thank you for starting such an important and serious thread. Just what NSC needs on a Friday evening.

You never read the NSC thread titles yesterday then? It was puerile. People ended up just making names up, and the only way of verifying a name was via Google.

:shrug:

el punal

You never read the NSC thread titles yesterday then? It was puerile. People ended up just making names up, and the only way of verifying a name was via Google.

:shrug:

I know, but there were some cracking made-up names. Puerile or not, at least it took the sting out of all the posts castigating the club for not signing this or that player.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I know, but there were some cracking made-up names. Puerile or not, at least it took the sting out of all the posts castigating the club for not signing this or that player.

Absolutely! Took the piss quite rightly out of the club for going down the Alpine-African poundshop route. Cos that always really works out well

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Still can't believe we let Muhamba Dweno Mboko slip through the net. Sake! :angry:

I think you have got the wrong bloke here. Muhamba Dweno Mboko died in a plane crash a few years ago leaving $12,000,000 dollars and because he has no next of kin I am sharing that with a Nigerian banker very soon. I just need to send him another $2,000 to clear some red tape.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think you have got the wrong bloke here. Muhamba Dweno Mboko died in a plane crash a few years ago leaving $12,000,000 dollars and because he has no next of kin I am sharing that with a Nigerian banker very soon. I just need to send him another $2,000 to clear some red tape.

Why are you persecuting Nigerians? Only just now I invested $2,000 in that scheme, by bank transfer.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
"Sense of humour by-pass alert"

:cheery::cheery::cheery:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really struggling with this. Finding it increasingly hard to care. May have to re-evaluate NSC until an ENF sub-forum is introduced. It's just got silly now. Do we REALLY have to go through all this again in January? Sake!

I think January will be a breeze.

Not even the most rabid of club fanboy (or girl) will pop their head above the parapet, to tell everybody else how wrong they are.

Therefore the mood will just bumble and chunter on nicely without anybody expecting a pleasant surprise.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Absolutely! Took the piss quite rightly out of the club for going down the Alpine-African poundshop route. Cos that always really works out well

Surely home grown strikers could be purchased at, say Fortnum and Masons.
The rest of the world - Primarny or World of Quid.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here