Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we MUST finish above these teams

stevie17

Banned
Oct 29, 2014
Hertfordshire
If we are to fend off relegation we have to IMO finish up ahead of the following teams:

Newcastle
Burnley
Palace

and also maybe West Ham and Bournemouth.

Don't think West Brom,Stoke,Swansea will be involved in a relegation scrap......reckon it will be between us Palace West Ham Bournemouth Burnley Newcastle.

Also (it pains me to say this) Huddersfield I think have an element of surprise about them which should keep them probably in mid-table/lower mid-table.

If we get two decent strikers in I feel we can do it.

If we don't then we are in for a long tough season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If we are to fend off relegation we have to IMO finish up ahead of the following teams:

Newcastle
Burnley
Palace

Don't think West Brom,Stoke,Swansea will be involved in a relegation scrap......reckon it will be between us Palace West Ham Bournemouth Burnley Newcastle.

Also (it pains me to say this) Huddersfield I think have an element of surprise about them which should keep them probably in mid-table/lower mid-table.

Brilliant.......thank God you're here. Someone tell Tony and Paul to go and get a couple of strikers.

Good shout fella.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hmm OP has 40 posts and has Started 22 threads. Most of them saying the same thing or copying other threads that someone else has just posted.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Newcastle
Burnley
Palace

stevie17 feck off back under the stone you crawled from.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Newcastle
Burnley
Palace

Great insight state.png

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Arsenal and Liverpool.

We should be safe when we achieve that.

Not so sure about Arsenal. tbh. If people on here think our transfer dealings have been poor imagine how the average poor disadvantaged Gooner must be feeling. Plane and banner hirings at an all time high in N London atm.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Not so sure about Arsenal. tbh. If people on here think our transfer dealings have been poor imagine how the average poor disadvantaged Gooner must be feeling. Plane and banner hirings at an all time high in N London atm.

Can you imagine what the average Arsenal fan would have made of our transfer window and squad? They would have combusted.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Can you imagine what the average Arsenal fan would have made of our transfer window and squad? They would have combusted.

Whatever people on here think of our window even the most critical must admit, however grudgingly, that it has been better than Arsenal's. Yes, that's Arsenal Football Club who haven't been out of the top flight of English football for 100 years, have won 3 out of the last four FA Cups and are in Europe, albeit on a Thursday night. Their fans need to get a sense of perspective. And so do ours.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Whatever people on here think of our window even the most critical must admit, however grudgingly, that it has been better than Arsenal's. Yes, that's Arsenal Football Club who haven't been out of the top flight of English football for 100 years, have won 3 out of the last four FA Cups and are in Europe, albeit on a Thursday night. Their fans need to get a sense of perspective. And so do ours.

No it wasn’t because they have already have strikers and aren’t short in any position. Most of their reserves would probably start for us. Could you see any other team, with one fit striker (himself deemed not good enough as waiting to be loaned or sold), not strengthening?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here