Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to look forward ....................

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Okay, I, like most on here, was desperate for a new striker or 2. It didn't happen and off I went to bed convinced that was our season over!!!!

Today, however, we have to move on and support the team. TB has issued his statement and I am sure him more than any on here is aware that staying in the PL is the most important thing. For whatever reason we didn't sign the strikers we needed but now it's up to CH and his team to make us competitive and get us through to January, at least, in touch of the pack. Time for someone in the squad to come out and make his mark.

Yes it's disappointing we didn't get what we want but this is where we are and now let's get behind CH and the team and enjoy the ride that has taken 34 years, relegations, temporary homes, promotions, blood sweat and tears to get here!

Some need to remember 20 years ago we couldn't have bought a player for £10,000 let alone £10 mil, so lets stop moaning, bedwetting and blaming TB, PB GW or anyone else we can think of and get on with getting the points we need!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No end to these threads

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Okay, I, like most on here, was desperate for a new striker or 2. It didn't happen and off I went to bed convinced that was our season over!!!!

Today, however, we have to move on and support the team. TB has issued his statement and I am sure him more than any on here is aware that staying in the PL is the most important thing. For whatever reason we didn't sign the strikers we needed but now it's up to CH and his team to make us competitive and get us through to January, at least, in touch of the pack. Time for someone in the squad to come out and make his mark.

Yes it's disappointing we didn't get what we want but this is where we are and now let's get behind CH and the team and enjoy the ride that has taken 34 years, relegations, temporary homes, promotions, blood sweat and tears to get here!

Some need to remember 20 years ago we couldn't have bought a player for £10,000 let alone £10 mil, so lets stop moaning, bedwetting and blaming TB, PB GW or anyone else we can think of and get on with getting the points we need!

state.png

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just hours away from the weekend, with the weather set fair for the beginning of an Indian Summer.

An England international on the TV, with some great emerging players.

Alcohol?

BBC4 dramas.

:)

Going to krakow in a few weeks

Happy days!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Just hours away from the weekend, with the weather set fair for the beginning of an Indian Summer.

An England international on the TV, with some great emerging players.

Alcohol?

BBC4 dramas.

:)

To be fair you may have something here, watching England is usually a disappointment. It will put things into perspective. :smile:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We'd love to go there.

Just boozing, or some history too and a visit to Auschwitz?

Done Auschwitz which was my number 1 thing to do list overseas. VisIted salt mines and the Gestapo headquarters. Done walking tours which was brilliant and a must do.

Really is a charming city. On the hour every hour 7 days a week 365 days a year a bugle man will play out of of tower window briefly.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Done Auschwitz which was my number 1 thing to do list overseas. VisIted salt mines and the Gestapo headquarters. Done walking tours which was brilliant and a must do.

Really is a charming city. On the hour every hour 7 days a week 365 days a year a bugle man will play out of of tower window briefly.

I've always wanted to go to Krakow, its next on my list of cities to visit, hopefully about this time next year, unless I can't afford the Euros:D

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Cheap flights and costs whilst there make it doable.

Would you recommend any particular time of the year? We're bound by school holidays.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I've always wanted to go to Krakow, its next on my list of cities to visit, hopefully about this time next year, unless I can't afford the Euros:D

Only Polish city not destroyed by the Nazis and so has plenty of character. Very cheap over there but exchange rates are shocking for Zloty's. It isn't Euros mate.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Cheap flights and costs whilst there make it doable.

Would you recommend any particular time of the year? We're bound by school holidays.
Depends. If you want Christmas markets opened or not if so go late November. I went last Sept and weather was fine mostly. Can get very cold over there. Easily get flights for around £70 each return.

Some lovely little bars which are candle lit only and simple wooden furniture. One bar had a Singer sowing machine fixed to every table and the bar was called Singer bar Obviously.Really charming.

We stayed in the Jewish district which is outside the city center which was the perfect choice for us and a lot cheaper

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Only Polish city not destroyed by the Nazis and so has plenty of character. Very cheap over there but exchange rates are shocking for Zloty's. It isn't Euros mate.

My bad, I really thought it was Euros, that could have been embarrassing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here