Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If it makes it any better

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Palarse are also having a moan up about not signing a striker. Or a goalkeeper. So at least we've got that over them.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They have Benteke we have Hemed.

True but the Palace fan I work with says they are truly shafted if Benteke gets injured, and let's face it, most forwards do have some time out over a season.

maybe we are getting all our bad luck out of the way early in the season, rather than later. (I did say maybe).

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
True but the Palace fan I work with says they are truly shafted if Benteke gets injured, and let's face it, most forwards do have some time out over a season.

maybe we are getting all our bad luck out of the way early in the season, rather than later. (I did say maybe).

We're truly shafted with or without any of our strikers though. They have one pretty good one. Big difference.

Benteke hasn't done them much good so far this season. Probably someone will come along and say it is too early to judge and will be the same person who has already written off our chances this season.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
We're truly shafted with or without any of our strikers though. They have one pretty good one. Big difference.

For goodness sake stop feckin whining like a little basic *****. So many people on this board need to get a grip and begin to appreciate what we've already got rather than behaving like the Chelsea's and Uniteds of this world.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
For goodness sake stop feckin whining like a little basic *****. So many people on this board need to get a grip and begin to appreciate what we've already got rather than behaving like the Chelsea's and Uniteds of this world.

I can't believe I've just been called basic, on NSC. :lolol: what is the world coming to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here