Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rate our transfer window

How do you rate our Summer transfer business?

• 10 (Brilliant)

Votes: 4 1.0%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 9 2.3%

Votes: 54 13.8%

Votes: 64 16.4%

Votes: 58 14.9%

Votes: 67 17.2%

Votes: 67 17.2%

Votes: 31 7.9%
  • 1 (Rubbish)

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
3 - invested very poorly. None of the new recruits look up to standards so far. Will wait on Jose.

This was our chance and we've blown it.

I'd give hudders an 8

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
3/10 although I'll add a point for Groß, Propper, Suttner & Ryan should they prove themselves to be Premier League standard over the next few months.

So potentially 7/10.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
1. Rubbish.

I like the Izquierdo signing, but the rest are uninspiring. The lack of striker has all but relegated us, on that basis, it can't be anything other than a 1.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least we know Pravda is voting on polls even if he isn't posting. :lol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Izquierdo was good. Not sure about the others yet, not getting a striker was bad though. 3 as it stands, but there is obvious room for surprise.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
Unbelievable carry-on from some people on this board, we have added a decent number of players with no losses, just failed to land a striker.
Some poor luck with Dwamena.

If we had captured Janssen we would have had the 4th highest net spend in the premier league.
To question the commitment and effort of the board is embarrassing.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
3/10 although I'll add a point for Groß, Propper, Suttner & Ryan should they prove themselves to be Premier League standard over the next few months.

So potentially 7/10.

I wouldn't hold yer breath.
Gotta feeling it could be a long hard winter.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unbelievable carry-on from some people on this board, we have added a decent number of players with no losses, just failed to land a striker.
Some poor luck with Dwamena.

If we had captured Janssen we would have had the 4th highest net spend in the premier league.
To question the commitment and effort of the board is embarrassing.

Ifs, maybes, what might have been. CH will enjoy working with that trio of strikers at Lancing.

Congratulations to Winstanley for being appointed a member of the Board of Directors.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It's a4 from me.

I have this vague memory of Albion sending a scout to N Ireland in the 60's to sign a forward and coming back with a goalkeeper.

I have that same detached cheated feeling again. All those weeks when the supporters thought we wanted some strikers - did the club really feel the same? - and we finish with a couple of goalkeepers, sundry defenders and midfielders and new records in the cost of signings category.

Got to hope it's good enough, I suppose, and fall back on thinking about new songs for players we'd never heard of before.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here