Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
A thread for all those who try and deal with triumph and disaster with a degree of balance:

A strike force of Baldock, Murray, Hemed with Izquierdo and Brown and maybe Tilley isn't bad.

We're Premier League and we may as well enjoy it.

Business was good everywhere else on the pitch and we should create chances and Murray at least is the sort of striker who will take them.

Only 18 games till the window opens.

Our team spirit is intact and we haven't spent stupid amounts on a player who may or may not have affected that.

We are best as a club with our backs to the wall and now everyone has written us off we have nothing to lose.

This has given the chance for our serial whingers to get their whinging out of the way during an international break. If they channel as much energy into cheering on the team we should be fine.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
A thread for all those who try and deal with triumph and disaster with a degree of balance:

A strike force of Baldock, Murray, Hemed with Izquierdo and Brown and maybe Tilley isn't bad.

We're Premier League and we may as well enjoy it.

Business was good everywhere else on the pitch and we should create chances and Murray at least is the sort of striker who will take them.

Only 18 games till the window opens.

Our team spirit is intact and we haven't spent stupid amounts on a player who may or may not have affected that.

We are best as a club with our backs to the wall and now everyone has written us off we have nothing to lose.

This has given the chance for our serial whingers to get their whinging out of the way during an international break. If they channel as much energy into cheering on the team we should be fine.

I agree with your sentiments...But our strike force right now is actually just....Hemed. Club are being quiet on how badly Murray is injured and Baldock well.....be surprised if he features before the next window.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Watching Malta V England tonight.
Off to Gozo on Saturday. Meal booked at my favourite restaurant tomorrow.
Birthday Sunday and semi retire from 11th Sept (24hrs per week)

We can still stay up and with the players we have signed we have definitely strengthened the squad.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8103465 said:
Tomorrow (1st September) is my 1 year wedding Anniversary :banana:
I'm going on holiday next week

2nd September is my 1 year anniversary and I am also off on holiday. 👍

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
It's only football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bozza is doing well, and that's fine by me.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
When Murray's fit, if the other players we've signed prove their worth, we'll be competitive until January when we can reassess.

We haven't spunked all the money on 1 player who, judging by the number of PL signings that are massive flops, may have made little difference - we'll never know.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
When Murray's fit, if the other players we've signed prove their worth, we'll be competitive until January when we can reassess.

We haven't spunked all the money on 1 player who, judging by the number of PL signings that are massive flops, may have made little difference - we'll never know.

Agree with this. I think people are going too wild about this situation. It's only one player we've missed in the end.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Off to watch Malta v England tonight and will hopefully see more goals scored in 90 minutes than we have scored all season

It's taken since 1983 to return to top flight so I'm not going to worry about one transfer window ruining my season of joy after all the wilderness years we had

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here