Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Epic Fail !!!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Why sign an aging goalkeeper on loan when we could have utilised that last loan on a striker ??? FFS we were going to spend £15 million plus on a striker !!

Surely it would have been better to outlay £1million on Krull, and free up a loan for a striker ??

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Been supporting this club for 45 yrs and this is nothing new, lacks the ambition sadly, falls at the final hurdle.

Little old Brighton, in some ways its great but in others its f**king infuriating, we are what we are. Average

As in the Checkatrade midweek this transfer window has been boys v men. :shrug:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Been supporting this club for 45 yrs and this is nothing new, lacks the ambition sadly, falls at the final hurdle.

Little old Brighton, in some ways its great but in others its f**king infuriating, we are what we are. Average

As in the Checkatrade midweek this transfer window has been boys v men. :shrug:

But yet, had Janssen said yes at the very last minute, you'd have been surprised at the ambition of the club.

How many internationals did we almost buy? I know almost is a big word but take a look at other clubs like Palace and look at the sort of players they tried to buy. We've been making some very big bids and going for some very exciting young internationals. Yes we didn't succeed, but for you to call them little old Brighton and average is just plain childish and spoilt.

and who said fans were fickle?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
But yet, had Janssen said yes at the very last minute, you'd have been surprised at the ambition of the club.

How many internationals did we almost buy? I know almost is a big word but take a look at other clubs like Palace and look at the sort of players they tried to buy. We've been making some very big bids and going for some very exciting young internationals. Yes we didn't succeed, but for you to call them little old Brighton and average is just plain childish and spoilt.

and who said fans were fickle?

I rest my case, had Janssen said yes, he declined, say no more. The elusive striker we have failed to sign in the last few seasons, its not a new problem.

Wait a minute I here you say what about Murray, he was a lucky punt by Bloom last window which paid off.

I suggest to you that Mr. Bloom's luck is starting to run out. :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I rest my case, had Janssen said yes, he declined, say no more. The elusive striker we have failed to sign in the last few seasons, its not a new problem.

Wait a minute I here you say what about Murray, he was a lucky punt by Bloom last window which paid off.

I suggest to you that Mr. Bloom's luck is starting to run out. :shrug:

Murray a "lucky punt"? Based on what?

Dis you think that Murray had no form for scoring in the Championship?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Murray a "lucky punt"? Based on what?

Dis you think that Murray had no form for scoring in the Championship?

2012-13 Championship season was his best 42-20 goals, 2011-12 season he only managed to acrue 6 from 37 hardly prolific:shrug:

Palace and Bournemouth saw the light and got shot.

This is not a critism of Murray, but I stand by what I said Bloom took a punt on Murray and it paid off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here