Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone spare a thought for how CH is feeeling, right now?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I mean, seriously, its like having one leg tied behind your back, and then being told you're going into an 4rse kicking fight.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Disappointed no doubt but the man's a total pro. The club have obviously done what they can & irrespective we'd still be underdogs even if we'd signed a striker or two!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Imagine if he was behaving like some on here. Luckily he is cool as a cucumber in a bowl of chillis.

As I said on the other thread, it's time to dust off the 4-3-3/3-4-3 plans. Knockeart, Solly and Jose, front three from deep.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Agree. But thinking for him personally, where he has struggled before in the PL, this could nail him, as someone who cannot do PL, through little fault of his own. If that happens, he won't manage PL again, so I feel for the bloke, total pro, very measured, big chance for him personally, butlike a onelegged man at an 4rse kicking party.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Probably the same as us fans. What was the point of all the hard work and effort to get to get into the prem if we throw It away by not having a striker. Honestly Murray, Hemed and Baldock in the prem - I just don't belive it

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I would think he is fire proof, no way can he be held responsible for poor results after being so badly let down by the player recruitment team.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, obviously he will blame the board and resign. Its the only honorable thing to do. And think how bad he will look if he stays, losing week in week out.

FFS!!!!

Go dry your eyes and your bed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's probably well chuffed, by November he'll be about to play no centre forwards.

We all know he's an ultra conservative manager. :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let down by the recruitment team!? You must be joking? Have you seen how much we have spent this summer?

But unless we spend big on transfer deadline day (because of the Sky hyped significance), the rest of our huge Summer spending doesn't count...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Let down by the recruitment team!? You must be joking? Have you seen how much we have spent this summer?

In the wrong areas. Why do we need three goalkeepers, SIX wingers and three right backs when we have ONE fit striker and arguably no striker good enough for the PL?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Because what is the point of spinning MASSIVE over-inflated prices on a striker when the rest of the squad is threadbare? I shudder to think of your version of things where we spent all our money on one mediocre striker and then have to play half the youth team behind them as players get injuries or suspensions.

Hardly threadbare was it. When have we ever needed three keepers? Why do we need six wingers? No goal scorer = relegation.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Well, obviously he will blame the board and resign. Its the only honorable thing to do. And think how bad he will look if he stays, losing week in week out.

FFS!!!!

Go dry your eyes and your bed.

Exactly .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here