Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Health warning - Albion hater Simon Jordan on SSN for the rest of the day

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He's started, as their 'expert':

If SSN can prize the narrative away from ManC and Spuds bias, if he gets his chance Jordan will revel in two areas:

1. The Albion's no striker window.

2. The message from CPFC to SSN 30 minutes ago that they will be announcing several new signings this evening.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I actually like the fact that he "gets" the rivalry :shrug:

The knobhead

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He's on a wind up half the time i think, too see how many players and managers he can piss off in one evening.

comedy Gold is mr Jordan, a total knob but comedy gold

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I think he very bitter about the way he lost all his money playing at being a chairman of a football club. And the only way he can get his own back is earning a few pounds ripping the piss out teams, managers, players and agents.

He was always a "outside the tent peeing in " type bloke.

BTW he has very little nice to say about Palace these days

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think he very bitter about the way he lost all his money playing at being a chairman of a football club. And the only way he can get his own back is earning a few pounds ripping the piss out teams, managers, players and agents.

He was always a "outside the tent peeing in " type bloke.

BTW he has very little nice to say about Palace these days

One of many businessmen and the public purse, who've lost money on Norwood FC over the years.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
His book is an entertaining read. Much like Dick Knight, he despises agents with a borderline psychopathic passion.

SAC

May 21, 2014
His book is an entertaining read. Much like Dick Knight, he despises agents with a borderline psychopathic passion.

Isn't it a self published autobiography where he blames everyone apart from himself for his failings?

He's obviously a **** but probably be good on a night out as I think he would insist on buying all of the drinks just to show off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here