Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jurgen Locadia PSV Forward

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Locadia, however, is far from a prolific attacker. Since exploding onto the scene with 17 goals in 43 games in 2013/14, the 23-year-old has failed to live up to early expectations. In an injury hit 2016/17 season, Locadia struck just three times in 15 appearances.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Locadia, however, is far from a prolific attacker. Since exploding onto the scene with 17 goals in 43 games in 2013/14, the 23-year-old has failed to live up to early expectations. In an injury hit 2016/17 season, Locadia struck just three times in 15 appearances.

And injury hit last season is a bit of a worry given our current situation.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
His best moment clips on youtube are probably the worst you'll ever see.

Classic .

I spoke to my Ajax mate about him and he said the guy is abysmal. He said he will put some money on Brighton going down with all the rubbish we are linked with.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Classic .

I spoke to my Ajax mate about him and he said the guy is abysmal. He said he will put some money on Brighton going down with all the rubbish we are linked with.

Hahahahahaha your mate is a bit of a moron isn't he?
Following that logic: we'd be destined to win the league if we were linked with (and never got close to signing) Costa, Ronaldo, Hazard etc.
Can't half tell he's an Ajax fan.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
If Sky updates mean anything...

WOLVES CLOSE TO £10M DEAL

Sky Sources have told us that Wolverhampton Wanderers are close to completing a £10m deal for PSV’s Jurgen Locadia.

We understand Sunderland and Brighton are also interested in the striker, but Wolves are favourites to get the deal done before the 11pm deadline.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I wouldn't mind missing out on this one at all. Not the one for us. Jovetic turning us down was a bit of a disaster as I think he could do a job for us, it's his level of experience we need not Locadia as he just hasn't proven his ability as yet. He may go on to prove it but hasn't done that yet & we aren't blessed with enough forwards to give him time to bed in & grow. So it's a no from me I'm afraid.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I wouldn't mind missing out on this one at all. Not the one for us. Jovetic turning us down was a bit of a disaster as I think he could do a job for us, it's his level of experience we need not Locadia as he just hasn't proven his ability as yet. He may go on to prove it but hasn't done that yet & we aren't blessed with enough forwards to give him time to bed in & grow. So it's a no from me I'm afraid.

Did you/anyone ever think there was a real chance Jovetic would sign (on loan) for us? No one I spoke to did.
Not getting him wasn't a disaster because the chances of it happening were so always slim to none.
The chap with the dodgy ticker was a far bigger deal to fall through IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here