Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

While we are signing players. Let us.....

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
While we are signing players. Let us not let them distract us from the fact we need 2 strikers. I believe if we fail to get in 2 strikers we might as well pretty much meekly go down again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had no idea about this, is it true???

Sort it out Albion FFS!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
While we are signing players. Let us not let them distract us from the fact we need 2 strikers. I believe if we fail to get in 2 strikers we might as well pretty much meekly go down again.

I would settle for one quality striker who remains injury free throughout the season and who obviously scores goals.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Surprised no one has mentioned the need for strikers before. None of us had noticed. Have you thought about emailing Paul Barber?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Surprised no one has mentioned the need for strikers before. None of us had noticed. Have you thought about emailing Paul Barber?

I'd probably just get a corporate response if anything which would take a businessman to decipher it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
BD4C-u.gif

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We need 3 FIT, QUALITY strikers. We currently have Hemed (and an injured Murray) so yes 2 would be the ideal situation but if we get the right one then we'll be OK (2 if sell Hemed).

Zero striker signings and yes we're fecked but 1 right one for now would be 'OK'

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We need 3 FIT, QUALITY strikers. We currently have Hemed (and an injured Murray) so yes 2 would be the ideal situation but if we get the right one then we'll be OK (2 if sell Hemed).

Zero striker signings and yes we're fecked but 1 right one for now would be 'OK'

As I said earlier in the thread, one quality striker now and that could see us through to January, when we could bring in another if required.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here