Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liz costa express

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
What is the coach travel on the Liz Costa express like?
My preferred mode of travel is the choo choo but this is not practical for certain matches.I used Seagull travel for the Leicester game & have used them a couple of time over the last few seasons but have been less than impressed with the dodgy old coaches that are used. I said after the Leicester game never again.Somebody suggested to me the Liz Costa express because they use Brighton & Hove Coaches.
So was wondering what it was like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My preferred mode of travel is the choo choo but this is not practical for certain matches.I used Seagull travel for the Leicester game & have used them a couple of time over the last few seasons but have been less than impressed with the dodgy old coaches that are used. I said after the Leicester game never again.Somebody suggested to me the Liz Costa express because they use Brighton & Hove Coaches.

Try using Blues Away coaches, run by decent Albion fans and one of the coaches will pick up in your location of Peacehaven.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

I went on one once, Bristol City away in the summer of 1991. As I say, I went once.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not a spokesman for Seagull Travel, but I hope you've fed back to them on your experience as I've found them to be thoroughly decent folk (as well as massive Albion fans) who are trying very hard to deliver a good service to all they serve.

I guess the nature of the massive scale of their service for Albion games is that there will be let downs, on occasion, but from what I've seen they go above and beyond to help those impacted when it happens.

SReffs

Aug 11, 2017

I've never had any problems with Seagull Travel, including the Leicester game.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I'm not a spokesman for Seagull Travel, but I hope you've fed back to them on your experience as I've found them to be thoroughly decent folk (as well as massive Albion fans) who are trying very hard to deliver a good service to all they serve.

I guess the nature of the massive scale of their service for Albion games is that there will be let downs, on occasion, but from what I've seen they go above and beyond to help those impacted when it happens.

I use Seagull travel for home games & have done for 7 years.I think they provide a fantastic service providing so many buses/coaches to the Amex from all over the south coast.Its just when you have a longer journey you want a bit more comfort.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Liz is a faithful servant of the fans of this club. Don't always agree with her but always respected her.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'd recommend BluesAway too. When a coach is involved I always travel with them. Free tea and coffee on board and very good reasonably priced hot food as well. They also aim to get you to the ground 2 hours before kick off so you get time to find the nearest pub.
[MENTION=17012]joker[/MENTION] runs them if you need a contact on here.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'd recommend BluesAway too. When a coach is involved I always travel with them. Free tea and coffee on board and very good reasonably priced hot food as well. They also aim to get you to the ground 2 hours before kick off so you get time to find the nearest pub.
[MENTION=17012]joker[/MENTION] runs them if you need a contact on here.

No more hot food :nono: Blues away are using a different coach company now, they don't allow hot food.
Those pies were the best I have tasted.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Liz is a faithful servant of the fans of this club. Don't always agree with her but always respected her.

I'm not bothered about peoples opinion of Liz Costa.Lets face it she has probably had more written about her than Tony Bloom.

I just want to know what her coaches are like.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Quick thought.
Coaches break down, fact of life just like cars. Obviously a good company would look after their coaches whilst lower grades don't make KO on time.
Everyone you speak to will have a story about Seagull Travel from flat tyres, break downs, M25 snarl-ups that they should have known about and the Burton coach that never turned up.
For me, getting on at the Amex and getting off right outside the away ground is what swings it for me. And leaving post match straight on to the coach is even better.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Used Seagulls travel for the Watford game last week, travelled on a brand new coach with air con, comfy reclining seats and even a little USB port by your seat. Used them loads in the past & never had a problem with them. Can't vouch you will travel on the same vehicle every time!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Very good service, very new comfortable coaches with toilets, normally stops once at a services, nice people to chat too, very well managed and always at a reasonable price. I also drive, use the train and occasional use this service, cannot fault it for ease and drops me back near my house in central Brighton.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm not bothered about peoples opinion of Liz Costa.Lets face it she has probably had more written about her than Tony Bloom.

I just want to know what her coaches are like.

They are modern and comfortable. Drivers are helpful too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here