Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Ripley

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Sorry not a striker rumour!

This guy is only American reporter (CNN) in North Korea. I just don't get why his bosses allow him to report from there when surely his safety is at risk and why does Kim Jong Un let him do so? His reporting is amazing and tonight's reports on CNN are a real eye opener on how North Koreans perceive missile tests! Yes I know there is already a thread on North Korea but just thought people may want to see it! Will does a good job and I hope he stays safe.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If it's CNN it wouldn't surprise me if it's staged! Just like they did in the first Gulf war- really badly to boot.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Are you on a mission! to start as many threads as possible! and also include as many unnecessary exclamation marks! as possible?

Also, how do you know that's their true perception on the missile tests? They get killed if they aren't seen mourning hard enough..

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Are you on a mission! to start as many threads as possible! and also include as many unnecessary exclamation marks! as possible?

Also, how do you know that's their true perception on the missile tests? They get killed if they aren't seen mourning hard enough..

He does love an exclamation mark on his threads!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here