Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching Sky transfer centre

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
It's quite depressing. All those other Premier league clubs doing business, Burnley after that Wells chap from Huddersfield, and nothing about us. I think we missed out BIG TIME not signing Chris Wood. Even Palarse are active

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's quite depressing. All those other Premier league clubs doing business, Burnley after that Wells chap from Huddersfield, and nothing about us. I think we missed out BIG TIME not signing Chris Wood. Even Palarse are active

Burnley want a striker that can't get in the Huddersfield squad?
You're right: that's depressing FOR THEM.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes

Wells is injured. Back soon though, but with whom?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

It is depressing that Burnley who have currently brought two strikers into the squad this window, to add to the three they already have are increasing their striking options. Perhaps they know with their experience of Premier League strikers what is required to just stay up.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We're trying to sign people. Nobody's sitting at home with their feet up. Calm down.

That's not what I've heard.

They're all sitting in the boardroom with their feet up, playing catch with Dwamena's scrunched up contract offer whilst giggling at some of the stuff being typed on NSC.

We're being made to look like fools. I smell a Fans United on the horizon.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What a pathetic thread. Going public with transfers has not done us well, I imagine that they are now keeping their cards very close to their chests.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It is depressing that Burnley who have currently brought two strikers into the squad this window, to add to the three they already have are increasing their striking options. Perhaps they know with their experience of Premier League strikers what is required to just stay up.

But they are trying to offload Ashley Barnes... . .....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Watching Sky transfer centre .....we appear not to exist! Have I missed something? Liquidation? Ground sold to Asda and all the players let go? Or are we just too small for Sky to mention?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Hmm.
He was universally panned on here when it was suggested that we might go for him.
I'd not be losing much sleep over not persuing him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here