Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know its only sky gossip or whatever but #

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
BREAKING NEWS

Serge Aurier's move to Tottenham is imminent, according to Sky sources.

In the past few minutes, we've been told by his representatives he has been granted a work permit enabling him to finalise his transfer.

The clubs agreed a £23m deal last week and Aurier has completed his medical and agreed personal terms.

PSG had set a midday deadline for Aurier to sort out that permit - or he could have been transferred to Barcelona or Juventus, where a permit would not be required.

We are told there was interest from Manchester United and Chelsea - but Aurier has chosen Tottenham and cited Mauricio Pochettino and chairman Daniel Levy as major factors in his decision.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
How come clubs can agree a deal with work permit already agreed , yet it takes BHA 10 days to agree ,plus international clearance

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
How come clubs can agree a deal with work permit already agreed , yet it takes BHA 10 days to agree ,plus international clearance

Probably because he has made 41 International Appearances since 2013.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Your queries are all explained in this song. Good luck my friend:

An all time fav of mine. About only record bought on vinyl cassette cd and download!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

It didn't though, I seem to remember the work permit meeting was less than a week after the deal was agreed.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

BREAKING NEWS

Serge Aurier's move to Tottenham is imminent, according to Sky sources.

In the past few minutes, we've been told by his representatives he has been granted a work permit enabling him to finalise his transfer.

The clubs agreed a £23m deal last week and Aurier has completed his medical and agreed personal terms.

PSG had set a midday deadline for Aurier to sort out that permit - or he could have been transferred to Barcelona or Juventus, where a permit would not be required.

We are told there was interest from Manchester United and Chelsea - but Aurier has chosen Tottenham and cited Mauricio Pochettino and chairman Daniel Levy as major factors in his decision.

Read your first post

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Thought I'd re-purpose this thread by posting another Bruce Hornsby hit - but there isn't one. Sorry.

But did come across this random Hall & Oats cover from The Bird & The Bee (why the hell not!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here