Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

quick question

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
Wondering if any of you fellow fans can help with a query, before the imminent Arsenal ticket sale. I have two season tickets, one for me and one for my 9 year old son. If I am looking to buy two tickets for the Arsenal game can I do that via my log in, my points are currently 260 or do I need a separate log in for my son. On his card it is under my name but a different fan number. Should have asked this last week so I was ready but usual lastminute.com from me. Any help much appreciated.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wondering if any of you fellow fans can help with a query, before the imminent Arsenal ticket sale. I have two season tickets, one for me and one for my 9 year old son. If I am looking to buy two tickets for the Arsenal game can I do that via my log in, my points are currently 260 or do I need a separate log in for my son. On his card it is under my name but a different fan number. Should have asked this last week so I was ready but usual lastminute.com from me. Any help much appreciated.

You need to link your sons to your main ticket (friends and family), log in your account and under account setting you can do this, do it now before 9. As long as your son has the same (or more) points than you you're good to go. You need to assign his ticket when ordering.

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
You need to link your sons to your main ticket (friends and family), log in your account and under account setting you can do this, do it now before 9. As long as your son has the same (or more) points than you you're good to go. You need to assign his ticket when ordering.

Brilliant thank you loads! He is listed in my friends and friends section (as is my Dad) on my account details so assume I am good to go? He has been to every away game (which isn't many) with me so I am hoping he has the same points. Is there any obvious way of checking, probably need to register him? Thanks again!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Brilliant thank you loads! He is listed in my friends and friends section (as is my Dad) on my account details so assume I am good to go? He has been to every away game (which isn't many) with me so I am hoping he has the same points. Is there any obvious way of checking, probably need to register him? Thanks again!

You'll find out if he has enough points when you try to assign a ticket to him. If it lets you, he does.

Log in under your account, select the appropriate age bracket for your two tickets, proceed to next screen, attempt to assign the right ticket to him - cross fingers...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here