Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday in Lancing!

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Right good people of Lancing, make sure your on your best behaviour on Thursday what with Sky crew coming down to training ground. No swearing, Sex toys or gesticulating behind reporters back please. Ps no BMX bikes doing wheelies either...it's not cool! Enjoy..

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Right good people of Lancing, make sure your on your best behaviour on Thursday what with Sky crew coming down to training ground. No swearing, Sex toys or gesticulating behind reporters back please. Ps no BMX bikes doing wheelies either...it's not cool! Enjoy..

Hmmmm

Thank goodness you didn't say anything about the good people of Shoreham ...we can do what we like then

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A fan might get mistaken for staff by SSN and asked for an exclusive, as the real staff are clearly on holiday.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think someone should wear a Harry Redknapp mask and go dressed like this:

1fc5647fca3e4ab8e7d20d3dd8082520.jpg

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It's on Mashbarn.... it'll be carnage.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
A fan might get mistaken for staff by SSN and asked for an exclusive, as the real staff are clearly on holiday.
The likelihood of any trf activity at Lancing is so remote that even Naylor has taken the time off... he would never take time off if there was going to be any action... he wouldn't allow Brian Owen to take any scoops.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Or unaccompanied nine year olds wearing Newcastle shirts with the name of their new signing on at 11pm on a school night.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
The likelihood of any trf activity at Lancing is so remote that even Naylor has taken the time off... he would never take time off if there was going to be any action... he wouldn't allow Brian Owen to take any scoops.

What a strange time to be off as chief sports reporter!!! Things could easily happen today and he is NOT involved..

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The only scoops Owen gets are from Marrocco's on Hove seafront.

theboybilly

Will BG be there? (assuming he can get off the roundabout at Grinstead Lane :) )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here