Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

last minute transfers on deadline day

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We're all off to buy Stone Island clothes in readiness, but one of our party's going retro in Burberry.

Great scenes as limos containing Zohore, Gomez, Niasse and Origi pass through huge crowds of northstanders at the Lancing gates throughout the day and evening.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Me and my mates are going dressed as southern hicks, with burning torches and pitch forks etc. because if there ain't good news, well... looks like it'll be high time for a good old fashioned hangin'

Yip that's right boy, it'll be a 'dead' line day to remember for our recruitment team.

Yee haw.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Me and my mates are going dressed as southern hicks, with burning torches and pitch forks etc. because if there ain't good news, well... looks like it'll be high time for a good old fadhioshed hangin'

Yip that's right boy, it'll be a 'dead' line day to remember for our recruitment team.

Yee haw.

Save two nooses for Barber and Winstanley. If we fail to bring in world class strikers, a CM and a RB, they've failed in the duties handed to them epochs ago on 17 April.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Save two nooses for Barber and Winstanley. If we fail to bring in world class strikers, a CM and a RB, they've failed in the duties handed to them epochs ago on 17 April.

Now hang on there boy, that depends, depends on how gud each one of them there fellas is willing to git down on their knees and pray, pray for rightful forgiveness... don't it?

They'd better pray guuud.

Heh heh heh

Etc.

Cue banjo.

IMG_1963.JPG

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Now hang on there boy, that depends, depends on how gud each one of them there fellas is willing to git down on their knees and pray, pray for rightful forgiveness... don't it?

They'd better pray guuud.

Heh heh heh

Etc.

Cue banjo.

View attachment 88648

If they can prove their WASP (white Anglo Saxon Protestant) credentials, will you still run em out of the coundy?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If they can prove their WASP (white Anglo Saxon Protestant) credentials, will you still run em out of the coundy?

Regardless; if someone fires up a couple of violins, washboard and some duellin' banjos, well... we'll be chasin' till we're all drowned in that there swamp.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Regardless; if someone fires up a couple of violins, washboard and some duellin' banjos, well... we'll be chasin' till we're all drowned in that there swamp.

A bit harsh, when as embedded agents for CPFC, all they did was to destroy Brighton's first PL season.

At least we'll get another go in season 2052/53.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here