Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you expecting the strikers we need to be signed by the time the window slams shut?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Poll to follow on another thread, I forgot to push the poll option :dunce:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Striker (singular) yes. The one we wanted, doubtful - a striker we need, almost certainly. Good enough to make a difference, again, doubtful.

I'm all over the place, akin to our striker recruitment.

God only knows who we'll end up with.

Totti might come out of retirement :/

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pole to follow on another thread, I forgot to push the pole option :dunce:

This Pole would keep us up.

IMG_2204.JPG

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
uncle tone has seen how poor we've been up front so far and i dont see him not bringing a couple in

The Camera's for a few seconds were on Godfather Tony when we looked shite against Leicester. You could tell he looked concerned. In-fact, he look very stressed. You could see the hair falling off his head. I'd be very surprised if nobody comes in before friday. But, it is becoming more of a worry by the hour.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
We sit and make our cheap comments and predictions whilst the Board have to make serious, consequential business decisions on recruitment effecting the future of the club in a very short space of time. As CH said at the weekend its not easy. We can all see our strengths and weaknesses and some of the threats but we don't really know fully what the opportunities are. For example, anyone here know what Tony is prepared to put up in the next hand? or What have the scouts come up with if anything/anyone to solve the problems?
Just this- Keep the faith and wait and see.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Argus seems to think there will be transfer activity in and out.

I said no as I cannot think of many suitable strikers that are within our wage bracket.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here