Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone missing an absolutely wankered son?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
received_267316197107633.jpeg

Just let him into my house :lolol:

el punal

View attachment 88638

Just let him into my house :lolol:

Listen son, get yer marigolds on and clean that oven, it's disgusting. Pick up that tea towel and shove it in the laundry basket. Wash the kitchen floor. Put all those empty cans in the recycling bin. When you've done all that, then, and only then, can you put your Dad's make-up on.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don't know what the f#ck is going on in this thread, but it feels uncomfortably weird. :mad:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Surprised social services haven't taken your own kids away with the state of that house!

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I don't know what the f#ck is going on in this thread, but it feels uncomfortably weird. :mad:

Agree - add to that the fact the thread was started less than hour ago - are we to assume from OP that this youth turned up in that state mid afternoon on a Tuesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
[MENTION=28453]TomandJerry[/MENTION] i am guessing that your son does not use NSC? :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He'd let that in if it wasn't his son?
I figured that it was someone else's son, since the thread is called "Anyone missing an absolutely wankered son?". If it's his son then obviously non of us are missing a son.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I figured that it was someone else's son, since the thread is called "Anyone missing an absolutely wankered son?". If it's his son then obviously non of us are missing a son.

I'd have to know the father before I let that into my house. Call me old fashioned but you are suggesting the OP lets other people's young kids in to his house without knowing who owns them????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here