Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teckers

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Couldn't do a job?

I just think it's HILARIO that they've jizzed £135m on a Neymar replacement - a chap who had all the skills and moves and that when he was first introduced to their fans - with a bloke who can't keep the ball up more than 3 times under pressure from the media GLARE and who then tries and failed to comical affect with that flick up move. It's lovely stuff. I hope Barcelona do an Arsenal. :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I just think it's HILARIO that they've jizzed £135m on a Neymar replacement - a chap who had all the skills and moves and that when he was first introduced to their fans - with a bloke who can't keep the ball up more than 3 times under pressure from the media GLARE and who then tries and failed to comical affect with that flick up move. It's lovely stuff. I hope Barcelona do an Arsenal. :lolol:

My lads and I watch a lot of Bundesliga games, and IMO Dembele is a superb player. Brilliant.

Potentially better than Neymar.

I doubt they'll care too much how many keepy-uppies he can do, funny though it is.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My lads and I watch a lot of Bundesliga games, and IMO Dembele is a superb player. Brilliant.

Potentially better than Neymar.

I doubt they'll care too much how many keepy-uppies he can do, funny though it is.

I know. I still hope he turns out to be shithouse for them. Like Torres-for-Chelsea shit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here