Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH Offer: 50% Off One Guest Ticket For The Visit Of Stoke City

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Apologies if fixtures.

Club email today:

'For the visit of Stoke City, season-ticket holders can purchase a guest ticket at 50% off.

This offer is sold on a strict first-come, first-served basis, is subject to availability and expires at 5pm on Wednesday 8th November. Tickets are available in the South Stand lower, the West Stand lower blocks W1A and W1I and the East Stand lower (E1H only). The discounted price will automatically be calculated in the basket during the purchase process online.

Tickets are currently available online at seagullstickets.com (login with your FAN number) and by phone via the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 – calls cost seven pence per minute plus your standard network charge. To claim your tickets, please ensure you log in using your unique FAN number. Guest tickets go on sale to season-ticket holders from Tuesday 29th August.'

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I like the sentiment but buying *one* ticket for a friend but then getting them to sit by themselves in a completely different part of the stadium (unless your current seat is in W1A, W1l and E1H) seems a bit weird.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I like the sentiment but buying *one* ticket for a friend but then getting them to sit by themselves in a completely different part of the stadium (unless your current seat is in W1A, W1l and E1H) seems a bit weird.

Exactly my thoughts. Couldn't they offer them to those on the STH waiting list to use for that match?

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Surprised they feel this is necessary, given that most games have/will sell out anyway.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If they want an offer like this to be successful, they should run it for Manchester United, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal or Liverpool - they'd get a great take up.

What?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Monday night, on sky, Stoke. Attractive isn't it?

Quite. Especially as there will doubtless be about, oh, five thousand maybe, STH who will decide to give it a miss for one reason or another. Can't blame the club for trying to plug that massive hole in revenue. Shame tho that they aren't, as somebody said further up this thread, feeding some kind of scraps to the thousands on the ST waiting list for this one. Reckon they should be in with SOME sort of chance of seeing the Albion in the flesh in a Premier League match. Even if it is against Stoke.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Well I've just let me uncle know and he's going to go with my cousin. So that's two sales they wouldn't have had without this offer. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here