Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Cheers, I hadnt seen that news.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I for one wouldn't want Izzy Brown playing as a lone striker in this division, need 2 PL capable strikers in at a bare minimum.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Except the club did say this after Watford.

41d070cfe5530c503ca5b9eae87cb55e.png

And if he really is out for 3 months then as other posters have hinted at , there's a couple of pix / vids of him (on Instagram) on the beach on Sunday with no strapping or protective case and walking normally .

Aye which is why I am sceptical..given that it's LR's dad

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Murray "out for 3 months"

I understand that but who do you think was informed by the club at the start, Liam or Leroy?

If Liam is sharing confidential(the club have certainly not said anything like this publicly) injury info with his Dad who then blabs it on a podcast the next day then he's not as professional as I imagined.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
if one up top , has he got any ?

Height , hold the ball up , strength.

High hopes for him but not up top

Time will tell. If the Colombian has designs on being a frontman this is something that Chris should consider. Raw pace through the middle, Gross in behind with March and Knocky on the flanks:drool:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Time will tell. If the Colombian has designs on being a frontman this is something that Chris should consider. Raw pace through the middle, Gross in behind with March and Knocky on the flanks:drool:

CH has already mentioned in an interview how JE can fill in upfront. I'm sure he would be more effective than Hemed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
CH has already mentioned in an interview how JE can fill in upfront. I'm sure he would be more effective than Hemed.

Jonny Evans ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Justin Edinburgh ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here