Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets query

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I like many have got email saying STH can buy extra tickets. So went to buy and got to pay and it says "If you are purchasing tickets, it is important to assign each ticket to the person attending".

WTF does this mean. If you buy another ticket you can hardly use two yourself, it is obviously for some one else who can not be assigned a ticket.

Anyone understand.....I can buy for friend but can`t assign it to them, can only assign it to me ...

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Register them to get a fan number, add them as your friend then assign a ticket to them.

This. Had to do it for extra tickets for the city game. They've changed it so you have to give extra customer details. Or you could just assign them to someone else already on your F&F list?

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Does this mean that my more loyal old man can buy me away tickets when his bracket come on sale and assign them to me so I don't have to sweat about not getting a ticket?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I like many have got email saying STH can buy extra tickets. So went to buy and got to pay and it says "If you are purchasing tickets, it is important to assign each ticket to the person attending".

WTF does this mean. If you buy another ticket you can hardly use two yourself, it is obviously for some one else who can not be assigned a ticket.

Anyone understand.....I can buy for friend but can`t assign it to them, can only assign it to me ...

Think that's just the default message that applies to all ticket purchases and doesn't take into account the STH guest purchases. If you're buying a STH guest ticket you HAVE to assign it to the STH holder otherwise you can't buy it as only STH is able to purchase it. Doesn't make sense unfortunately and missed opportunity by the club to get more people's details into the system.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Trouble with buying for a friend, reading that email, is that your friend may well end up having to take a seat in a completely different part of the ground from yourself. Not too much the club can do about that though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Trouble with buying for a friend, reading that email, is that your friend may well end up having to take a seat in a completely different part of the ground from yourself. Not too much the club can do about that though.

Yep, unless you call up/visit and get ticket office to move your season ticket to be next to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here