Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Byzantium - Set in Hastings - 2012

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Never get tired of watching this film seeing the places it was set in. Lived there (St Leonards) briefly in 2008 and used to walk along the seafront under the road level - very atmospheric.

Then there's Gemma Arterton :blush: and a great performance from Daniel Mays. It was on Film Four overnight.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Underrated film.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Never get tired of watching this film seeing the places it was set in. Lived there (St Leonards) briefly in 2008 and used to walk along the seafront under the road level - very atmospheric.

Then there's Gemma Arterton :blush: and a great performance from Daniel Mays. It was on Film Four overnight.

I was thinking about that film recently (must have been the whores thread), one of my favourite films, think Gemma Arterton is local? And love Saoirse Ronan. Hopefully it will be repeated soon.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I was thinking about that film recently (must have been the whores thread), one of my favourite films, think Gemma Arterton is local? And love Saoirse Ronan. Hopefully it will be repeated soon.

Film 4 bring it out regularly Gemma Arterton plays a fabulous part. The other lass is good too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here