Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mathieu Debuchy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he's not good enough for Arsenal's first team...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Generic player: Hi boss am I going to get in the first team this season?
Boss: No son, you're probably be touted along with the 'any old sh!t mention to Brighton'

:shrug: No ta

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Still only 32.

Never thought id see the day a premier league player who was a first choice right back for his country at the last world cup would be met with "no"

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Woukd be a good signing, likely on extremely high wages though. Who knows, Arsenal might be willing to meet part of the cost if they want shot that much

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Love the way the article states 'Arsenal offer...' it could of been worse I suppose, they could of offered us Holding!
Maybe we will take Debuchy if they can throw in Walcott as well...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Forgetting possibly exorbitant wages, why is this bloke regarded as not good enough? He's recently played for France, hasn't played much at arsenal though apparently. Is he now useless or is it the strange world of NSC where a filter is applied unless someone is Ronaldo or something?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Forgetting possibly exorbitant wages, why is this bloke regarded as not good enough? He's recently played for France, hasn't played much at arsenal though apparently. Is he now useless or is it the strange world of NSC where a filter is applied unless someone is Ronaldo or something?

I'm not being funny mate but Ronaldo would be a sidestep move for us.

We need to start genetically engineering our players IMO.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think wages would be a major stumbling block here but you never know. He may have the attitude that he just wants to play 1st team football and would be prepared to drop a bit in the wage department. I think he would certainly an excellent signing

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
We do not need to waste money on a right back.

Why is that then? If the the club/management feel they need a right back (and possibly a step up from what we have) then they will try and get someone. Are you suggesting we shouldn't try and improve the squad in a few areas as they see fit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here