Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early days ..look like a relagation battle though!!

stevie17

Banned
Oct 29, 2014
Hertfordshire
At least we are off the mark after the 0-0 v Watford and got 1 point which means we are not in the bottom three.

Defence looks ok...keeper leave for a while to judge him....attack is our problem....still no goals scored (its probable Hemed and Baldock are not Premier League strikers)..Murray useful to have around...we ideally need two top notch front men with pace then we should be fine.

FINAL TABLE PREDICTION:

1 man city
2 man utd
3 chelsea
4 liverpool
5 everton
6 arsenal
7 spurs
8 southampton
9 west brom
10 stoke
11 leicester
12 huddersfield
13 swansea
14 west ham
15 watford
16 burnley
17 brighton
18 newcastle
19 bournemouth
20 crystal palace

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
At least we are off the mark after the 0-0 v Watford and got 1 point which means we are not in the bottom three.

Defence looks ok...keeper leave for a while to judge him....attack is our problem....still no goals scored (its probable Hemed and Baldock are not Premier League strikers)..Murray useful to have around...we ideally need two top notch front men with pace then we should be fine.

FINAL TABLE PREDICTION:

1 man city
2 man utd
3 chelsea
4 liverpool
5 everton
6 arsenal
7 spurs
8 southampton
9 west brom
10 stoke
11 leicester
12 huddersfield
13 swansea
14 west ham
15 watford
16 burnley
17 brighton
18 newcastle
19 bournemouth
20 crystal palace

When is your release date:moo:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Palace in November...it's a six-pointer already :facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

FINAL TABLE PREDICTION:

1 man city
2 man utd
3 chelsea
4 liverpool
5 everton
6 arsenal
7 spurs
8 southampton
9 west brom
10 stoke
11 leicester
12 huddersfield
13 swansea
14 west ham
15 watford
16 burnley
17 brighton
18 newcastle
19 bournemouth
20 crystal palace

So is that 17th. with two new top strikers, or without any more strikers? Or is it with one new one and one on loan? Will it make difference who the strikers are?

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Fearing the worst. Can see the game against my beloved Arsenal in March being must win. Please God they're as bad as they were today. Ideally we will be safe by then and I can celebrate an Arsenal win if they do sort out their shit. Keeping my fingers crossed we both have reasons to be cheerful come the season end.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Fearing the worst. Can see the game against my beloved Arsenal in March being must win. Please God they're as bad as they were today. Ideally we will be safe by then and I can celebrate an Arsenal win if they do sort out their shit. Keeping my fingers crossed we both have reasons to be cheerful come the season end.

..`kin `ell

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
tumblr_m98hwr7TXL1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports