Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans TV on YouTube a poison chalice?

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
They are the definition of "are you ok hun?"

I enjoy Arsenal fan TV but it seems other football fans have bought into the gimmick with their own take on it. Same structure but different club. *yawn*

And MK Dons fans tv is by far the worse!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A load of crap, but it doesn't matter does it.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The Norwich one is actually alright. They even had Russel Martin on it.

Arsenal Fan TV and the rest are cringeworthy but get the most engagement because they embarass themselves. A bit like how standard television has gone really.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The Norwich one is actually alright. They even had Russel Martin on it.

Arsenal Fan TV and the rest are cringeworthy but get the most engagement because they embarass themselves. A bit like how standard television has gone really.

Found the Norwich one cringey, especially when we played them at home. Their sarcastic "congratulations" epitomised my opinion of Norwich fans.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I love those fan videos. The bed-wetters they trot out every week care more about the how many views their video will get than anything else. It's ALWAYS the textbook responses too..

- No passion
- They wanted it more than us
- We looked like a team of individuals
- If X is fit enough for the bench, Why doesn't he start?
- We have no pace
- Feel sorry for the fans today.

Every. Single. Game

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I do quite enjoy watching the Norwich one passionate but realistic! West Ham on the other hand seem to feel they are entitled not to be ****, by virtue of being West Ham!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't get me fukin started on fukin fans listening to the radio saying how fukin shit we looked today or i'll fukin av ya you caaaaaaaaaaaaant .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If you don't want to click on the link but want to get the jist, just keep repeating the word 'f uck' for three mins and you're up to speed with all the action on this thread.

Paul Hayward he ain't!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here