Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Seagulls Plus - Everton Tickets

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Can anybody help me with a query RE ticket site please ? According to ticket info, Young Seagulls Plus members are now able to purchase tickets for this match (from Tuesday 22nd) but when I log in to buy two tickets for my boys (who are both YSP and listed on my friends and family), the buy tickets tab is not available for me on this match and is inactive in red?

Any clues? I must say that my heart sinks whenever I need to buy online as there nearly always seems to be a complication and a need for me to speak to ticket office to resolve. Cheers.

Normally i find the ticket site excellent but a friend recently bought Bronze and has found the entire next batch of games on sale (to Brone and YS+) also inactive in red.

He sent an email yesterday to Supporter Services. Guess thats the plan for you but will have to wait until Tuesday for a reply.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Normally i find the ticket site excellent but a friend recently bought Bronze and has found the entire next batch of games on sale (to Brone and YS+) also inactive in red.

He sent an email yesterday to Supporter Services. Guess thats the plan for you but will have to wait until Tuesday for a reply.

Thanks for that, glad it's not just me, I'll drop them a line. Ta.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Same happened to me for Man City tickets.

I ended up calling the shop and the person I spoke to just went 'oh yeah I can see the problem' and then completed the purchase over the phone.

She didn't say what it was but apparently it was a one time fix that was needed. I assume it something to do win the points allocated to the YS+ that needs to have something amended

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Try logging in on your sons' own fan number account.

They've never had their own fan number accounts, always managed via friends and family to date, maybe that's the answer though moving forwards. I've emailed supporter services now and will pick up with them Tuesday I guess. Cheers :thumbsup:

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Same happened to me for Man City tickets.

I ended up calling the shop and the person I spoke to just went 'oh yeah I can see the problem' and then completed the purchase over the phone.

She didn't say what it was but apparently it was a one time fix that was needed. I assume it something to do win the points allocated to the YS+ that needs to have something amended

I have a feeling that I'll get the same result on Tuesday morning, fingers crossed that North Stand won't be sold out by then. Appreciate the responses and pleased to hear that I'm not being a complete numpty and technophobe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here