Is Glenn injured?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Hughton in Argus on

cb0d89e5ad6f3e146bc405304207baba.png

Via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15498473.amp/

And FWIW then can also confirm there are indeed pix of Glenn on Instagram standing on Brighton beach yesterday with no protective boot etc.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Murray not available until after the W.Brom game. Turned ankle, probably out for a month then like what was reported on the radio

What i dont get now with all of this...If we were to throw on two of the youngster strikers we are not going to suddenly conceed 4 goals are we? okay so they may not score but thats no different to the previous 294 minutes of play this season. Its physically impossible for them to do any worse. Let splay 442 at home against WestBrom and just GIVE IT A TRY!!!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Where's have we heard that before. Baldock cough cough went on for months. So many promised comebacks and then complete silence.

The club have given updates on Baldock's fitness all summer , sometimes twice weekly. His operation, the recovery time and his likely return.
You must have missed them .

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
What i dont get now with all of this...If we were to throw on two of the youngster strikers we are not going to suddenly conceed 4 goals are we? okay so they may not score but thats no different to the previous 294 minutes of play this season. Its physically impossible for them to do any worse. Let splay 442 at home against WestBrom and just GIVE IT A TRY!!!

Only if you think a forward's only role is to score goals.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Murray is back in training today. 19 days after he was injured in the Leicester game.

Not "3 months" or "6-8 weeks" thankfully.

Rumours started and reported by the media, podcasts, twitter, NSC were, in this case at least, just

...wrong.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Murray is back in training today.
If he's just back in training, how long do you think before he's ready to play?
Rumours started and repeated on the BBC... were, in this case at least, just

...wrong.
Apology accepted.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Murray is back in training today. 19 days after he was injured in the Leicester game.

Not "3 months" or "6-8 weeks" thankfully.

Rumours started and repeated on the BBC, podcasts, twitter, NSC were, in this case at least, just

...wrong.

Hmmm. You haven't got that info about Murray returning to training off the club's twitter feed I presume. It at the very least problematises what recent tweets suggest about Murray being available for Saturday. 19 days out suggests that it will take more than two days training in order to play, but that's only one interpretation of this.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If he's just back in training, how long do you think before he's ready to play?
Apology accepted.

Hughton thinks he's going to be available on Saturday

Apology accepted.

The BBC can speak for themselves Trig but BBC Radio Sussex were very clear that these were "rumours" and said they couldn't confirm them. They were correctly reporting what fans were saying.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hmmm. You haven't got that info about Murray returning to training off the club's twitter feed I presume. It at the very least problematises what recent tweets suggest about Murray being available for Saturday. 19 days out suggests that it will take more than two days training in order to play, but that's only one interpretation of this.

Wow.

Update: I take back my "Wow." turns out problematise is a word.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Its not half as problematic as wild rumours on here or Twitter doing the rounds of which Murray's time out is a very good example but yes i get what you're saying.
You won't believe it until he kicks a ball on the pitch. Fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here