Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TB in the away end

Jul 7, 2003
Did you see the size of his minder :eek:

To be fair, my 12 year old daughter looks like a basketball player compared to Tiny Tony.

As for him being in the away end, what does he think he is doing? Taking valuable seats from loyal fans who haven't missed a game home and away since coming home from WWII - anyone would think he owned the club.:jester:

Good to see him doing his usual of wearing official club merchandise - anything to boost the sales. How many other chairman would dare to be seen in 'supporter' wear let alone mix with the great unwashed at an away game. We really are lucky to have him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
To be fair, my 12 year old daughter looks like a basketball player compared to Tiny Tony.

As for him being in the away end, what does he think he is doing? Taking valuable seats from loyal fans who haven't missed a game home and away since coming home from WWII - anyone would think he owned the club.:jester:

Good to see him doing his usual of wearing official club merchandise - anything to boost the sales. How many other chairman would dare to be seen in 'supporter' wear let alone mix with the great unwashed at an away game. We really are lucky to have him.

I think it's great an owner and a fan.
What more could one want.
I'm guessing he didn't travel up on train, probably driven from London.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Exactly! How many loyalty points has his young son got, eh?

Bloody love that TB takes his children to the away games on occasions too. Brentford away last season was another. It shows that although he owns the club and his son will probably own it one day too, TB is doing what any proper Brighton fan does with their kids and gets them bitten by the Albion bug by taking them along to watch, soak up the atmosphere and be a fully paid-up supporter.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Exactly! How many loyalty points has his young son got, eh?

Bloody love that TB takes his children to the away games on occasions too. Brentford away last season was another. It shows that although he owns the club and his son will probably own it one day too, TB is doing what any proper Brighton fan does with their kids and gets them bitten by the Albion bug by taking them along to watch, soak up the atmosphere and be a fully paid-up supporter.

Brentford is a bit different though, because of not getting on with Brentford's owner. Is there a similar thing going on with Watford?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Brentford is a bit different though, because of not getting on with Brentford's owner. Is there a similar thing going on with Watford?

I wondered that. You missed a great game today matey. Managed to catch up with Wozza but you were missed.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Not sure how Mr Pozzo & Co stretch themselves between Udinese and Watford, must be a chore and a half!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Did not look happy being turned away from the flooded toilet. Not in a don't you know who I am way, more of a I'm dying for a piss way.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
How many loyalty points do you get for being the owner?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here