Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live stream of today's game

BN1Matty

Aug 19, 2017
Unfortunately I had a carity half marathon this morning so gave away my ticket. Where is the best place to look pretty alien to me if honest

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry - once again, we can not allow links to live streaming of Albion games on here due to the risk of action being taken against the user posting the link and/or NSC itself.

All Premier League games are televised somewhere or other and online streams are likely to be available if you look in the right places. That's all we can say.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
ok so were not allowed to advertise streams...... does anyone know of any foreign tv companies showing the game? i.e Bein, Sportsnet, Fox Sports etc.

or can at least point me in the direction of where i can find listings?

Thanks in advance.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Sorry - once again, we can not allow links to live streaming of Albion games on here due to the risk of action being taken against the user posting the link and/or NSC itself.

All Premier League games are televised somewhere or other and online streams are likely to be available if you look in the right places. That's all we can say.

Is it rose-tinted glasses or was NSC better pre-swear filter, when we could post whatever we liked with pictures of naked women and links to dodgy sites ?

No, it's rose tinted glasses, i still have nightmares about that weightlifter :sick:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
ok so were not allowed to advertise streams...... does anyone know of any foreign tv companies showing the game? i.e Bein, Sportsnet, Fox Sports etc.

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at liveonsat.com, gives you a list of channels that is in.

FYI every single PL game is shown on NBC sport.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Thanks in advance.

:ffsparr:

The streaming of these matches is illegal. The viewing of those streams is illegal too now.

If you want to do it that's your decision. I think the point is clear though- you shouldn't seek any help here.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
:ffsparr:

The streaming of these matches is illegal. The viewing of those streams is illegal too now.

If you want to do it that's your decision. I think the point is clear though- you shouldn't seek any help here.

Its not illegal to watch Spanish tv chanells here in Spain though is it? Or French tv chanells in France etc., im not asking for streams im asking whos showing it

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Its not illegal to watch Spanish tv chanells here in Spain though is it? Or French tv chanells in France etc., im not asking for streams im asking whos showing it

Apologies, I thought you were another one of those who just didn't get it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
UGq1tqH.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here