Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One of NSC's favourite questions over the years: away seating

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't know, but when someone sits in yours, don't forget to quietly seethe and then post here with a rant about what SCUM these people are.

It's the NSC way.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Will people be sitting in their designated seats at Watford ?

As always, people's answer now will be different to their answer at 2.50pm on Saturday with 7 pints inside them.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Didn't read any replies on this and have decided I'm gonna sit where I want [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Watford stewards were *******s a few seasons back.

I recall it kicking off at half time when stewards were checking tickets when people returned to their seats at half time.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Mate of mine is a Southampton supporter. When they were last promoted to the Premier League, he told me they were written to and told that rules were a lot tighter at this level, and that due to most away games being sold out, they had to sit in allocated seats - and that stewards would be much better at ensuring they did.

theboybilly

I haven't sat in my allotted seat at Watford ever. Because of my dodgy knees I like to take a breather now and again and sit down during play so I try to get an aisle seat or one nearer the front. It normally works fine, folk are generally accomodating and don't mind moving along a seat or two.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
NSC before Leicester = Leicester stewards are a loads of jobsworths who march you into your specified seat.

At Leicester - people standing all in the aisles without a steward in site who could give a f**k

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This is always a fun topic. A brilliant example of 'sit where you like' was at Villa Park, 5 minutes before kick some absolute Charlie Big Potatoes strolled in with his 9 minions and started ordering people out of his seats, he was really rude and a bit aggressive to be honest, quite shitty when he was turfing a dad and young kids out of the way. Had all of the hall marks of someone that had never been to an away game before.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is always a fun topic. A brilliant example of 'sit where you like' was at Villa Park, 5 minutes before kick some absolute Charlie Big Potatoes strolled in with his 9 minions and started ordering people out of his seats, he was really rude and a bit aggressive to be honest, quite shitty when he was turfing a dad and young kids out of the way. Had all of the hall marks of someone that had never been to an away game before.
I get your point and it would have been good if he was earlier and more polite. But that aside, what's he supposed to do, just dump the kids in different areas?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I get your point and it would have been good if he was earlier and more polite. But that aside, what's he supposed to do, just dump the kids in different areas?

Sorry, I wasn't clear, the bloke that arrived late was removing a father and his young kids from where they were stood.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
ok I will bite. What is wrong with people sitting/standing in their own seats?

If you family/friend on the website the people you want to sit, you get tickets together? so it shouldn't matter where your seats are.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I haven't sat in my allotted seat at Watford ever. Because of my dodgy knees I like to take a breather now and again and sit down during play so I try to get an aisle seat or one nearer the front. It normally works fine, folk are generally accomodating and don't mind moving along a seat or two.
Understand - although the problem arises when people do not move and stay put in your ticketed seat, you then have to find seat/s somewhere else, and if a full house, you end up walking round the stand looking for available seats. Which is not fun. That is why if the away club sit in your ticketed seat - sit/stand in it.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here