Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last seasons memories and images .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Reading NSC over the last few weeks and it's seemingly boundless ability to moan about just about anything when the club is at it's best point on and off the pitch in its entire history is frankly dumbfounding , it has jogged my memory of just how good last season was and iv'e been having happy thoughts , lots and lots of them actually , the clip of Bloom and his boy stood on the terraces at Brentford going batshit mental was just so TB , and if i could pick a image from last season and frame it this would probably be it ,i love the way the lad is looking at his dad thinking , one day i'm going to be just like you dad , excellent news . What's yours ? don't be shy .

6254751.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have things got so bad already?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Certainly great times in the history of this amazing club. Tony Bloom is a fantastic generous person. My mojo is down a little at the moment due to the keepers mistakes and has put doubt on all the new recruits for me.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One of my best memories from last season came on 1st April. We'd just beaten Blackburn 1-0, and as I got to the bottom of the WSU stairs and out the door I heard tell that Huddersfield had lost 0-1 to Burton. It was there and then, I knew we were going up.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Doom and gloom merchants make me vomit .

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
IMG_0132.JPG

May I suggest that this is full of memories of last season? And the one before.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Those away matches against QPR and Wolves. The train journey back to the coast from Wolves especially. We knew we were going up and our carriage was one huge party with transport police in attendance keeping an eye.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
May I suggest that this is full of memories of last season? And the one before.

I thought there were certain rules on this board about self-advertising

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think those moaning remember these moments with a lot of love and happiness just like anyone else. They just want us to make the most of it and reach the potential we should have and solidify ourselves as one of the best 20 teams in the country.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here