Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0077.JPG

This is so true

C// o HTFCWorld

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's on the Huddersfield v Newcastle thread as part of their excellent cartoon match report.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The wheels are going to come off shortly given that they've played no one decent yet.
Their players will shortly be heading back to the tunnel heads bowed and giving a half hearted clap to their fans as the defeats mount up.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Could imagine similar being posted on Mumsnet justifying some sort of blatantly obnoxious exhibitionism... "You only don't like it because your children aren't as talented..!"

Also is similar to arguments made in favour of the Holmesdale Pathetics. German/Continental bollocks that has no place in English football. Huddersfield are welcome to it. For some reason we had the same crap on here about them winning the Championship last year - media hype fuelled by Wagner's self regard.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As good a place as any, for this:-

[tweet]900786327716810757[/tweet]

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Could imagine similar being posted on Mumsnet justifying some sort of blatantly obnoxious exhibitionism... "You only don't like it because your children aren't as talented..!"

Also is similar to arguments made in favour of the Holmesdale Pathetics. German/Continental bollocks that has no place in English football. Huddersfield are welcome to it. For some reason we had the same crap on here about them winning the Championship last year - media hype fuelled by Wagner's self regard.

Calm down dear, it's only a message board.....such bitterness!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Calm down dear, it's only a message board.....such bitterness!
"It" isn't a messageboard. Plenty of room for some bitterness in football - can't stand all the love-ins...!!!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

We've been admiring Htfc World cartoons for well over 10 years. It's nothing to do with the Premier league, promotion, nor Wagner. They are funny cartoons, quite often laughing at themselves, too.

I put the full version on the Hudds v Geordies thread, but for those who missed it, here's the link.

http://www.htfc-world.com/reports/Newcastle3/newcastle200817.htm

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We've been admiring Htfc World cartoons for well over 10 years. It's nothing to do with the Premier league, promotion, nor Wagner. They are funny cartoons, quite often laughing at themselves, too.

I put the full version on the Hudds v Geordies thread, but for those who missed it, here's the link.

http://www.htfc-world.com/reports/Newcastle3/newcastle200817.htm
Each to their own. I have come to really dislike Huddersfield over the past year or so and won't be joining in with glee about how clever their fans are and what a legend they have for a manager...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Each to their own. I have come to really dislike Huddersfield over the past year or so and won't be joining in with glee about how clever their fans are and what a legend they have for a manager...

Nobody is advocating that. Just having a laugh at some cartoons.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here